PATTON SN4118/4JS4JO/EUI SmartNode 4FXS & 4FXO VoIP Gateway
The Patton SN4118/4JS4JO/EUI SmartNode 4FXS & 4FXO VoIP Gateway is the perfect choice for phone-to-IP connectivity. With its FXS ports connects to any legacy telephone or PBX & provides dial-tone, ringing & caller-ID. Alternatively, with its FXO ports, the local PSTN can be accessed enabling local calling & enhanced toll-bypass applications while using a single connected telephone. Flexible call integration allows per-port telephone numbers, programmable call progress tones & distinctive ringing. With Telephony-over-IP (ToIP) call switching, calls can automatically select the least-cost-route while providing flexible numbering plans as well as end-to-end feature transparency. PPPoE, DHCP & VLAN offers universal IP connectivity and the optional IPsec VPN with AES/3DES guarantees secure voice over the public network.
Patton’s SmartNode SN411x Series delivers the legacy phone interfaces, service transparency & flexible PSTN integration required for true converged packet voice.
Key Features & Benefits:
- 4FXS & 4FXO ports
- Compact, reliable stand-alone VoIP gateway with different port options.
- Supports simultaneous voice or fax calls on all ports.
- Advanced Local Call Switching - Virtual interfaces & routing tables provide industry leading flexibility in call handling programming
- Local call switching, soft fallback to alternative routes
- Simultaneously connects to multiple SIP services/IP PBXs
- Complete SIP & T.38 support
- Supports the complete range of industry standard VoIP: SIP, H.323, T.38 fax, fax & modem handling, DTMF relay
- Codecs G.729, G.723, etc.
- Easy Management & Provisioning - Web-based management, SNMP, command line interface
- Automated mass provisioning for efficient large-scale deployments.
- Outstanding Interoperability - Proven integration for voice & T.38 fax with 3CX®, Asterisk™, PingTel™ & other leading IP PBX systems or soft switch vendors
- Supported by SmartNode™ Redirection Service, a free service enabling zero-touch mass deployments for Service Providers & Distributors with auto-provisioning servers
- Made in the USA
- 2 Year Warranty
Remote Office/Branch Office Voice Extension & Access:
In enterprise networks, transparent access to PBX features while using existing equipment is key to low-cost operations. Now, instead of installing a separate PBX at the remote office, the SmartNode 411x Series is able to provide transparent extension while simultaneously connecting multiple locations.The extensions can be managed centrally & benefit from PBX services such as calling groups, least cost routing & call forwarding. PSTN access allows local calls to be processed without using corporate remote PBX resources. Additionally, the corporate PBX can break-out & bypass any long distance charges by using the remote office for the local gateway.
|Max. Concurrent Channels||4|
|Cloud managed/ monitor||ΟΧΙ|
PartnerNET © 2014-2021