Alcatel Lucent OmniAccess Stellar AP1311 Indoor 802.11 ax (Wi-Fi 6) WLAN Access Point - OAW-AP1311-RW
The Alcatel-Lucent OmniAccess® Stellar AP1311 WLAN Access Point (AP) with 802.11ax technology enables faster speeds, more capacity & efficient airtime allocation for clients on both 2.4 GHz & 5 GHz Wi-Fi bands. Wi-Fi 6 technology offers better Wi-Fi service in higher density areas, delivers more capacity for bandwidth-hungry and latency-sensitive voice & video clients. Also provides a dependable secure network for Internet of Things (IoT) devices while improving their battery powered lifespan. The OmniAccess Stellar WLAN portfolio brings unparalleled experience in connectivity, coverage, & performance for modern IoT connected enterprises. It is designed to accommodate the diverse & growing capacity needs of next generation mobility & IoT-enabled networks. These APs are powered with four built-in radios, dual radios 2.4 GHz/5 GHz band serving high density Wi-Fi clients, one full band radio dedicated for scanning, which can inherently improve network security & Wi-Fi quality as well as an integrated Bluetooth/Zi GbEe radio enabling location & building automation services. The OmniAccess Stellar AP1311 series supports a maximum aggregate data rate of ~1.77 Gb/s (1.2 Gb/s in 5 GHz and 573 Mb/s in 2.4 GHz). To support this higher capacity the access point can distribute loads across dual gigabit uplinks.
The OmniAccess Stellar AP1311 supports 802.11ax (Wi-Fi 6) features, which include OFDMA, DL MU-MIMO, 1024-QAM modulation & more, making tomorrow’s diverse digital workspaces highly reliable & efficient. Also features enhanced WLAN technology with RF Radio Dynamic Adjustment, a distributed control Wi-Fi architecture, secure network admission control with Unified Access, built-in application intelligence & analytics; this makes it ideal for enterprises of all sizes that demand a simple, secure & scalable wireless solution.
- Indoor Dual radio 2.4/5Ghz 2x2:2 802.11ax (Wi-Fi 6) WLAN AP
- Integrated omni-directional antennas with maximum antenna gain of 3.3 dBi in 2.4 GHz and 3.3 dBi in 5 GHz
- Full band 1x1 radio, dedicated for scanning and BLE radio
- 2x 10/100/1000 Base-T auto-sensing (RJ-45) Uplink ports, Eth0-Eth1, Power over Ethernet (PoE) 802.3at compliant
- 1x 10/100/1000 BASE-T autosensing (RJ-45) Downlink port, LAN
- 1x USB 2.0 Type C (5V, 500mA)
- 1x RS-232 Console port/ Modbus IIoT
- Reset button: Factory reset
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Supports all Wi-Fi 6 features, which include OFDMA, DL MU-MIMO, 1024-QAM modulation & more
- Feature enhanced WLAN technology with RF Radio Dynamic Adjustment
- Based on a distributed control Wi-Fi architecture. No controller is needed & deployment is simplified
- Secure network admission control with Unified Access
- Built-in application intelligence and analytics
- Orthogonal frequency division multiple access (OFDMA) enables more clients to simultaneously operate in the same channel, thereby improving efficiency, latency & throughput
- Multi-user multiple input, multiple output (MU-MIMO) allowing more data to be transferred at once & enables an access point to handle a larger number of concurrent clients
- 1024 quadrature amplitude modulation mode (1024-QAM) boosts peak data-rates by as much as 25 percent
- BSS Coloring improves spatial reuse in dense environments
- Extended Range (ER) provides increased coverage especially in outdoor environments
- Target Wake Time (TWT) makes Wi-Fi CERTIFIED 6 devices more power efficient extending the battery life of smart phones, IoT sensors & other devices
- Transmit beamforming improves signal power resulting in significantly higher rates at a given range
802.11 ax (Wi-Fi 6) high efficiency features:
IEEE 802.11ax allows enterprises to deliver high performance wireless LAN services with increased throughput, enabling more clients in dense environments and bringing power efficiency to IoT devices, while it remains fully backward compatible with existing 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac deployments. The 802.11ax standard is a dramatic step forward in wireless LAN technology for all organizations. Some of the key 802.11ax features enabled in the OmniAccess Stellar AP1311 include:
- Orthogonal frequency division multiple access (OFDMA) enabling more clients to simultaneously operate in the same channel and thereby improving efficiency, latency, and throughput. OFDMA can concurrently address multiple clients in both directions downlink (DL) and uplink (UL), including OFDMA Resource Units (RUs). OFDMA is very effective in environments where there are many devices with short frames demanding lower latency.
- Multi-user multiple input, multiple output (MU-MIMO) allowing more data to be transferred at once and enabling an access point to handle a larger number of concurrent clients
- 1024 quadrature amplitude modulation mode (1024-QAM) boosting peak data-rates by as much as 25 percent.
- BSS Coloring improving spatial reuse in dense environments by providing a mechanism for color coding different overlapping BSS’s, allowing more simultaneous transmissions
- Extended Range (ER) provides increased coverage in scenarios where the receiving side encounters high path loss and channel delay spread, especially in outdoor environments
- Target Wake Time (TWT) makes Wi-Fi CERTIFIED 6™ devices more power efficient. This capability lets client devices sleep much longer and wake up to less contention, extending the battery life of smart phones, IoT sensors, and other devices.
- Transmit beamforming improves signal power resulting in significantly higher rates at a given range
Deliver enterprise grade security and scale with simplicity:
The OmniAccess Stellar AP1311 enables a visionary distributed Wi-Fi architecture with centralized management and policy control. This enforces security at every step starting at the network edge, and allows unparalleled scaling in network capacity. This architecture is vital for enabling the next generation of digital enterprise that demands business agility, seamless mobility, and secure IoT-enabled infrastructure, empowering business transformation through continuous innovation. Provides enhanced security with WPA3, a new security standard for enterprise and public networks. It improves Wi-Fi security by using advanced security algorithms and stronger ciphers in enterprises including the 192-bit security suite. Public spaces which provide open non-protected access can now provide encryption and privacy using OmniAccess Stellar, which supports the new Wi-Fi Enhanced Open security standard, based on Opportunistic Wireless Encryption (OWE).
The access points can be deployed in three different modes, all through a single version of software, simplifying IT operations.
For mid-to-large scale enterprises, the Alcatel-Lucent OmniVista® 2500 Network Management System provides secure plug-and-play APs for large scale deployment, with user friendly workflows for wireless services and unified access, for end-to-end security. OmniVista 2500 NMS comes with an integrated unified policy authentication manager (UPAM) which helps define the authentication strategy and policy enforcement for employees, guest management and BYOD devices. The OmniAccess Stellar AP1311 has built-in DPI technology providing real-time Application Monitoring and enforcement capabilities. The network administrator can obtain a comprehensive view of applications running in the network, and apply adequate controls to optimize the performance of the network for business-critical applications. OmniVista provides advanced options for RF management, wIDS/wIPS for intrusion detection and prevention, and heatmaps for WLAN site planning. To further simplify IT, the APs can be managed as one or more access point groups (a logical grouping of one or more access points).
Cloud-enabled with OmniVista Cirrus Network Management as a Service:
The OmniAccess Stellar AP1311 can be managed by the OmniVista Cirrus cloud platform. OmniVista Cirrus powers a secure, resilient and scalable cloud-based network management platform. It offers hassle-free network deployment and easy service rollout with advanced analytics for smarter decision making. OmniVista Cirrus also offers IT-friendly unified access with secure authentication and policy enforcement for users and devices.
On-premises deployment with OmniVista 2500 Network Management System (NMS):
The OmniAccess Stellar AP1311 can be managed on-premises using the OmniVista 2500 NMS. For small-to-medium size enterprises, Wi-Fi Express provides secure web managed (HTTPS) cluster deployment. The OmniAccess Stellar AP1311 by default can operate in a cluster architecture to provide simplified plug-and-play deployment. The AP cluster is an autonomous system that consists of a group of OmniAccess Stellar APs which is managed by one AP that is elected as the primary virtual manager. One AP cluster supports up to 255 APs. The AP cluster architecture ensures simplified and quick deployment. Once the first AP is configured using the configuration wizard, the remaining APs in the network will come up automatically with an updated configuration. This ensures the whole network is up and functional within a few minutes. Aso supports secure zero-touch provisioning with Alcatel-Lucent OXO Connect R2 which provides a mechanism by which all APs in a cluster will obtain bootstrap data securely from an on-premises OXO Connect. The Wi-Fi Express mode supports role-based management access to the AP cluster which includes Admin, Viewer and GuestOperator access. GuestOperator access simplifies guest account creation and management, and can be used by any non-IT person such as a front desk worker or receptionist. Furthermore, supports a built-in customizable captive portal which enables customers to offer a secure and seamless guest access experience.
Quality of service for unified communication apps:
The OmniAccess Stellar AP1311 supports fine-tuned, quality of service (QoS) parameters to differentiate and provide appropriate QoS for each application such as voice, video and desktop sharing. Applicationaware RF scanning avoids the interruption of real-time applications.
Radio Dynamic Adjustment (RDA) technology automatically assigns channels and power settings, provides DFS/TPC, and ensures that APs stay clear of all radio frequency interference (RFI) sources to deliver reliable, high-performance WLAN. The OmniAccess Stellar AP1311 can be configured to provide part-time or dedicated scanning for spectrum analysis and wireless intrusion protection.
|Τύπος Προϊόντος||Indoor WiFi Access Point|
|Τεχνολογία||802.11ax (Wi-Fi 6)|
|Aggregate Wireless Throughput||1.77Gbps|
|Antenna||Four radio 2x2:2 MU-MIMO|
|Max. Concurrent Clients per AP||512|
|Max. Coverage Range|
|Εγγύηση||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
PartnerNET © 2014-2021