Alcatel Lucent OmniAccess Stellar AP1361D Outdoor 802.11 ax (Wi-Fi 6) Wireless Access Point - OAW-AP1361D-RW
The multifunctional Alcatel-Lucent OmniAccess® Stellar Outdoor AP1360 series access points with 802.11ax technology enables faster speeds, more capacity & efficient airtime allocation for clients on both 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz Wi-Fi bands. This enables Access Points to better service higher density of clients, deliver more capacity for bandwidth hungry & latency sensitive voice & video clients, and provide a dependable secure network for IoT devices while increasing their battery powered lifespan. The OmniAccess® Stellar WLAN brings unparalleled experience for connectivity, coverage & performance for the modern IoT connected Enterprise. The 802.11ax high performance & rugged AP1360 series models are designed to accommodate diverse growing capacity needs of next generation Mobility & IoT enabled networks. The access points are powered with four built-in radios, dual radios 2.4Ghz/5Ghz band serving high density Wi-Fi clients, a full band radio dedicated for scanning, inherently improving network security & Wi-Fi quality. It also has an integrated Bluetooth/Zigbee radio enabling location & building automation services. The access points are IP67 rated for harsh outdoor environments, such as exposure to high & low temperatures, persistent moisture & precipitation, and industrial strength surge protection. The AP1360 series models support maximum aggregate data rate ~ 3Gbps (2.4Gbps in 5 GHz & 573Mbps in 2.4 GHz), and to support this higher capacity the access point is powered by Multigig Ethernet uplink. The AP1360 series models can be connected to the network via SFP for long distance backhaul, provides an additional downlink Ethernet interface for wired IoT device endpoint connection, catering to varied deployment options in today’s demanding outdoor environments.
OmniAccess® Stellar AP1360 series support all mandatory & several optional 802.11ax features, which include DL OFDMA with up to 37 RUs, UL OFDMA with up to 37 RUs, DL MU-MIMO , UL MU-MIMO, 1024-QAM modulation & more, making tomorrows diverse digital workspaces including outdoor settings highly reliable & efficient. Featuring enhanced WLAN technology with RF Radio Dynamic Adjustment, a distributed control Wi-Fi architecture, secure network admission control with Unified Access, built in application intelligence & analytics, making it ideal for enterprises of all sizes demanding a simple, secure & scalable Wireless solution.
- IP67 rated for harsh outdoor environments
- Designed to accommodate diverse growing capacity needs of next generation mobility and IoT enabled networks
- Powered with three built in Wi-Fi radios; two radios 2.4Ghz/5Ghz serving high density Wi-Fi clients and a full band radio dedicated for scanning, delivering highly predictable wIPS/wIDS services inherently improving network security and Wi-Fi quality
- Also has an integrated Bluetooth/Zigbee radio enabling location and building automation services
- 5GHz Integrated directional antennas (H80°x V80°) with maximum antenna gain of 7.5dBi in 2.4 GHz and 7.4dBi in 5 GHz
- 1x 10/100/1000/2500 Mbps IEEE 802.3 compliant autosensing (RJ-45) uplink port, ENET0, Power over Ethernet (PoE) 802.3at/bt compliant
- 1x 10/100/1000 Mbps IEEE 802.3 compliant auto-sensing (RJ-45) downlink port, ENET1, PoE PSE output up to 802.3at power dependent on input PoE
- 1x SFP port
- 1x USB 2.0 Type C (5V, 1A)
- 48 V DC Support
- Reset button: Factory reset
- Pole/Wall mounting with the optionally available Mount kit
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Orthogonal frequency division multiple access (OFDMA), multi-user multiple input, multiple output (MU-MIMO), 1024 quadrature amplitude modulation mode (1024-QAM), basic service set (BSS) coloring, extended range (ER), target wake time (TWT) and transmit beamforming
- Delivers enterprise grade security and scale with simplicity.
- Security is enforced at every step starting at the network edge allowing unparalleled scale in network capacity
- Cloud enabled with OmniVista Cirrus.
- Powers a secure, resilient and scalable cloud-based network management platform delivering a hassle-free network deployment and easy service rollout with advanced analytics
- On premises deployment with OmniVista 2500
- Simplified plug and play deployment, zero-touch provisioning, role-based management access and a built in customizable captive portal
- Quality of service for unified communication apps
- Supports finely tuned, quality of service (QoS) parameters to differentiate and provide appropriate QoS for each application such as voice, video and desktop sharing
- Superb RF management
- RDA technology automatically assigns channels (DFS) and power settings (TPC) and ensures that access points stay clear of all radio frequency interference (RFI) sources to deliver reliable, high-performance WLAN
802.11ax (Wi-Fi 6) high efficiency features:
IEEE 802.11ax allows enterprises to deliver high performance wireless LAN services with increased throughput, enabling more clients in dense environments and bringing power efficiency to Internet of Things (IoT) devices, while it remains fully backward compatible with existing 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac deployments. The 802.11ax standard is a dramatic step forward in wireless LAN technology for all organizations. Some of the key 802.11ax features enabled on OmniAccess Stellar AP1360 series are:
- Orthogonal frequency division multiple access (OFDMA) enables more clients to simultaneously operate in the same channel & thereby improving efficiency, latency & throughput. OFDMA can concurrently address multiple clients in both directions downlink (DL) & uplink (UL), including full 37 OFDMA Resource Units (RUs). OFDMA is very effective in environments where there are many devices with short frames demanding lower latency.
- Multi-user multiple input, multiple output (MU-MIMO) allows more data to be transferred at once & enables an access point to handle a larger number of concurrent clients. This capability was introduced with 802.11ac, but now with 802.11ax the multi-user performance can be concurrently delivered in both directions downlink (DL) and uplink (UL).
- 1024 quadrature amplitude modulation mode (1024-QAM) boosting peak data-rates by as much as 25 percent.
- BSS Coloring improves spatial reuse in dense environments by providing a mechanism for color coding different overlapping BSS’s, allowing more simultaneous transmissions.
- Extended Range (ER) provides increased coverage in scenarios where receiving side encounters high path loss & channel delay spread, especially in outdoor environments.
- Target wake time (TWT) makes Wi-Fi CERTIFIED 6 devices more power efficient. This capability lets client devices to sleep much longer & wake up to less contention, extending the battery life of smart phones, IoT sensors & other devices.
- Transmit beamforming improves signal power resulting in significantly higher rates at a given range.
Deliver enterprise grade security and scale with simplicity:
OmniAccess Stellar enables a visionary distributed Wi-Fi architecture with centralized management & policy control, enforcing security at every step starting at the network edge & allowing unparalleled scale in network capacity. This architecture is vital for enabling the next generation Digital Enterprise that demands business agility, seamless mobility & secure IoT enabled infrastructure empowering business transformation through continuous innovation.
OmniAccess Stellar provides enhanced security with WPA3, a new security standard for enterprise & public networks, improving Wi-Fi security by using advanced security algorithms & stronger ciphers in Enterprises including 192-bit security suite. Public spaces which provide open non-protected access, can now provide encryption & privacy using OmniAccess Stellar, which supports a new security standard Wi-Fi Enhanced Open based on opportunistic wireless encryption (OWE).
The access points can be deployed in three different modes, all through a single version of software simplifying IT operations. For mid to large scale Enterprises, Alcatel-Lucent OmniVista® provides secure plug & play of Access Points for large scale deployment, with user friendly workflows for wireless services & unified access for end-to-end security. It comes with integrated unified policy authentication manager (UPAM) which helps define authentication strategy & policy enforcement for employees, guest management & BYOD devices. The AP1360 series has built-in DPI technology providing real-time Application Monitoring & enforcement capabilities. The network administrator can obtain a comprehensive view of applications running in the network and apply adequate controls to optimize the performance of the network for business-critical applications. OmniVista® provides advanced options for RF management, wIDS/wIPS for intrusion detection & prevention plus heatmap for WLAN site planning. To further simplify IT, the access points can be managed as one or more access point (AP) groups (a logical grouping of one or more access points).
Cloud enabled with OmniVista Cirrus:
The OmniAccess Stellar AP1360 series can be managed by Alcatel-Lucent OmniVista® Cirrus cloud platform. OmniVista® Cirrus powers a secure, resilient & scalable cloud-based network management platform. It offers hassle free network deployment & easy service rollout with advanced analytics for smarter decision making. Offers IT friendly Unified Access with secure authentication & policy enforcement for users and devices.
On Premise deployment with OmniVista® 2500:
The OmniAccess Stellar AP1360 series can be managed from the Alcatel-Lucent OmniVista® 2500 on premise Network Management System.
For small to medium size Enterprises, Wi-Fi Express a secure web managed (HTTPS) cluster deployment
The OmniAccess Stellar AP1360 series by default can operate in a cluster architecture to provide simplified plug & play deployment. The access point cluster is an autonomous system that consists of a group of OmniAccess Stellar APs which is managed by one AP elected as primary virtual manager. One AP cluster supports up to 256 APs.
The access point cluster architecture ensures simplified and quick deployment. Once the first AP is configured using the configuration wizard, the remaining APs in the network will come up automatically with an updated configuration. This ensures the whole network is up & functional within a few minutes.
The OmniAccess Stellar AP1360 series also supports secure zero-touch provisioning with Alcatel-Lucent OXO Connect R2, a mechanism by which all access points in a cluster will obtain bootstrap data securely from an on-premise OXO Connect.
The W-Fi Express mode supports role based management access to the AP cluster which includes Admin, Viewer & GuestOperator access. GuestOperator access simplifies guest account creation & management, and can be used by any non-IT person such as a front desk worker or receptionist. The OmniAccess Stellar AP1360 series also supports a built-in customizable captive portal which enables customers to offer secure & seamless guest access experience.
Quality of service for unified communication apps:
The OmniAccess Stellar AP1360 series supports fine tuned, quality of service (QoS) parameters to differentiate & provide appropriate QoS for each application such as voice, video & desktop sharing. Application aware RF scanning avoids interruption of real-time applications.
Radio Dynamic Adjustment (RDA) technology automatically assigns channels & power settings, provides DFS/TPC & ensures that access points stay clear of all radio frequency interference (RFI) sources to deliver reliable, high-performance WLAN. The OmniAccess Stellar AP1360 series can be configured to provide part-time or dedicated scanning for spectrum analysis & wireless intrusion protection.
|Τύπος Προϊόντος||Outdoor WiFi Access Point|
|Τεχνολογία||802.11ax (Wi-Fi 6)|
|Aggregate Wireless Throughput||3Gbps|
|Antenna||Four radio 4x4:4 MU-MIMO|
|Max. Concurrent Clients per AP||1024|
|Max. Coverage Range|
|Εγγύηση||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
PartnerNET © 2014-2021