Alcatel Lucent OmniAccess Stellar AP1322 High-Performance Indoor 802.11 ax (Wi-Fi 6) WLAN Access Point - OAW-AP1322-RW
The Alcatel-Lucent OmniAccess® Stellar AP1320 series WLAN Access Points (APs) with 802.11ax technology enables faster speeds, more capacity & efficient airtime allocation for clients on both 2.4Ghz & 5Ghz Wi-Fi bands. This enables APs to better serve a higher density of clients, deliver more capacity for bandwidth-hungry & latency-sensitive voice & video clients, and provide a dependable secure network for Internet of Things (IoT) devices while increasing their battery powered lifespan. The OmniAccess Stellar WLAN portfolio brings unparalleled experience for connectivity, coverage & performance for the modern IoT connected enterprise. Designed to accommodate the diverse growing capacity needs of next generation mobility & IoT-enabled networks. These APs are powered with four built-in radios, dual radios 2.4Ghz/5Ghz band serving high density Wi-Fi clients, one full band radio dedicated for scanning, which can inherently improve network security & Wi-Fi quality, and an integrated Bluetooth/Zigbee radio enabling location & building automation services. The OmniAccess Stellar AP1320 series supports a maximum aggregate data rate of˜3Gbps (2.4Gbps in 5 GHz and 573Mbps in GHz). To support this higher capacity the access point is powered by a Multigig Ethernet uplink. The OmniAccess Stellar AP1320 series supports all mandatory & several optional 802.11ax features, which include DL OFDMA with up to 37 RUs, UL OFDMA with up to 37 RUs, DL MUMIMO, UL MU-MIMO, 1024-QAM modulation & more, making tomorrow’s diverse digital workspaces highly reliable & efficient. Also features enhanced WLAN technology with RF Radio Dynamic Adjustment, a distributed control Wi-Fi architecture, secure network admission control with Unified Access, built-in application intelligence & analytics, this makes it it ideal for enterprises of all sizes that demand simple, secure & scalable wireless solution.
Key Features & Benefits:
- Wi-Fi 6 Indoor AP with four radios - Dual radio 5GHz 4x4:4/2.4GHz 2x2:2, 1x1 scanning radio & integrated BLE/Zigbee radio
- 4 RP-SMA female external antenna connectors, ANT0-ANT1 are dual band antenna connectors, ANT2-ANT3 are 5GHz antenna connectors
- 1x 10BASE-Te/100BASE-TX/1000BASE-T/2500BASE-T IEEE 802.3 compliant autosensing (RJ-45) port, ENET0, Power over Ethernet (PoE) 802.3at compliant
- 1x 10/100/1000 BASE-T IEEE 802.3 compliant auto-sensing (RJ-45) port, ENET1, Power over Ethernet (PoE) 802.3at compliant
- 1x USB 2.0 Type A (5V, 500mA)
- 48V DC Support
- Reset button: Factory reset
- Ceiling/wall mounting with the optionally available mount kit
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
The external antenna is optional and not included in the package, please order separately
802.11 ax (Wi-Fi 6) high efficiency features:
- IEEE 802.11ax allows enterprises to deliver high performance wireless LAN services with increased throughput, enabling more clients in dense environments and bringing power efficiency to IoT devices, while it remains fully backward compatible with existing 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac deployments. The 802.11ax standard is a dramatic step forward in wireless LAN technology for all organizations. Some of the key 802.11ax features enabled on OmniAccess Stellar AP1320 series include:
- Orthogonal frequency division multiple access (OFDMA) enabling more clients to simultaneously operate in the same channel and thereby improving efficiency, latency & throughput. OFDMA can concurrently address multiple clients in both directions downlink (DL) and uplink (UL), including full 37 OFDMA Resource Units (RUs). OFDMA is very effective in environments where there are many devices with short frames demanding lower latency.
- Multi-user multiple input, multiple output (MU-MIMO) allowing more data to be transferred at once & enables an access point to handle a larger number of concurrent clients. This capability was introduced with 802.11ac, but now with 802.11ax the multi-user performance can be concurrently delivered in both directions downlink (DL) and uplink (UL).
- 1024 quadrature amplitude modulation mode (1024-QAM) boosting peak data-rates by as much as 25 percent.
- BSS Coloring improves spatial reuse in dense environments by providing a mechanism for color coding different overlapping BSS’s, allowing more simultaneous transmissions.
- Extended Range (ER) provides increased coverage in scenarios where receiving side encounters high path loss & channel delay spread, especially in outdoor environments.
- Target Wake Time (TWT) makes Wi-Fi CERTIFIED 6 devices more power efficient. This capability lets client devices sleep much longer & wake up to less contention, extending the battery life of smart phones, IoT sensors & other devices.
- Transmit beamforming improves signal power resulting in significantly higher rates at a given range.
Deliver enterprise grade security and scale with simplicity:
The OmniAccess Stellar AP1320 series enables a visionary distributed Wi-Fi architecture with centralized management & policy control. This enforces security at every step starting at the network edge & allowing unparalleled scale in network capacity. This architecture is vital for enabling the next generation of digital enterprise that demands business agility, seamless mobility & secure IoT-enabled infrastructure empowering business transformation through continuous innovation. The OmniAccess Stellar AP1320 series provides enhanced security with WPA3, a new security standard for enterprise and public networks, improving Wi-Fi security by using advanced security algorithms & stronger ciphers in enterprises including the 192-bit security suite. Public spaces which provide open non-protected access, can now provide encryption and privacy using OmniAccess Stellar, which supports a new security standard Wi-Fi Enhanced Open based on Opportunistic Wireless Encryption (OWE). The access points can be deployed in three different modes, all through a single version of software simplifying IT operations.
Alcatel-Lucent OmniVista® Network Management System:
For mid to large scale enterprises, Alcatel-Lucent OmniVista® Network Management System provides secure plug-and-play APs for large scale deployment, with user friendly workflows for wireless services & unified access for end-to-end security. It comes with integrated unified policy authentication manager (UPAM) which helps define authentication strategy & policy enforcement for employees, guest management & BYOD devices. The OmniAccess Stellar AP1320 series has built-in DPI technology providing real-time Application Monitoring and enforcement capabilities. The network administrator can obtain a comprehensive view of applications running in the network & apply adequate controls to optimize the performance of the network for business-critical applications.
OmniVista provides advanced options for RF management, wIDS/wIPS for intrusion detection & prevention as well as heatmaps for WLAN site planning. To further simplify IT, the APs can be managed as one or more access point groups (a logical grouping of one or more access points).
Cloud enabled with OmniVista Cirrus Network Management as a Service:
The OmniAccess Stellar AP1320 series can be managed by the OmniVista Cirrus cloud platform. OmniVista Cirrus powers a secure, resilient & scalable cloud-based network management platform. It offers hassle-free network deployment & easy service rollout with advanced analytics for smarter decision making. OmniVista Cirrus also offers IT-friendly unified access with secure authentication & policy enforcement for users & devices.
On-premises deployment with OmniVista 2500 Network Management System (NMS):
The OmniAccess Stellar AP1320 series can be managed on-premises from the OmniVista 2500 NMS. For small to medium size enterprises, Wi-Fi Express provides secure web managed (HTTPS) cluster deployment. The OmniAccess Stellar AP1320 series by default can operate in a cluster architecture to provide simplified plug & play deployment. The AP cluster is an autonomous system that consists of a group of OmniAccess Stellar APs which is managed by one AP that is elected as the primary virtual manager. One AP cluster supports up to 256 APs. The AP cluster architecture ensures simplified & quick deployment. Once the first AP is configured using the configuration wizard, the remaining APs in the network will come up automatically with an updated configuration. This ensures the whole network is up & functional within a few minutes. The OmniAccess Stellar AP1320 series also supports secure zero-touch provisioning with Alcatel-Lucent OXO Connect R2 which provides a mechanism by which all APs in a cluster will obtain bootstrap data securely from an on-premises OXO Connect. The W-Fi Express mode supports role-based management access to the AP cluster which includes
Admin, Viewer and GuestOperator access. GuestOperator access simplifies guest account creation & management & can be used by any non-IT person such as a front desk worker or receptionist. The OmniAccess Stellar AP1320 series also supports a built-in customizable captive portal which enables customers to offer secure and seamless guest access experience.
Quality of service for unified communication apps:
The OmniAccess Stellar AP1320 series supports fine-tuned, quality of service (QoS) parameters to differentiate & provide appropriate QoS for each application such as voice, video & desktop sharing. Application aware RF scanning avoids interruption of real-time applications.
Radio Dynamic Adjustment (RDA) technology automatically assigns channels & power settings, provides DFS/TPC, & ensures that APs stay clear of all radio frequency interference (RFI) sources to deliver reliable, high-performance WLAN. The OmniAccess Stellar AP1320 series can be configured to provide part-time or dedicated scanning for spectrum analysis & wireless intrusion protection.
|Τύπος Προϊόντος||Indoor WiFi Access Point|
|Τεχνολογία||802.11ax (Wi-Fi 6)|
|Aggregate Wireless Throughput||3Gbps|
|Antenna||Four radio 4x4:4 MU-MIMO|
|Max. Concurrent Clients per AP||1024|
|Max. Coverage Range|
|Εγγύηση||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
PartnerNET © 2014-2021