Alcatel Lucent OmniAccess Stellar AP1301 Indoor 802.11 ax (Wi-Fi 6) WLAN AP - OAW-AP1301-RW
The Alcatel-Lucent OmniAccess® Stellar AP1301 WLAN Access Point (AP) with 802.11ax technology, enables faster speeds, more capacity and efficient airtime allocation for clients on both 2.4 Ghz & 5 Ghz Wi-Fi bands. Wi-Fi 6 technology serves a higher density of clients, delivers more capacity for bandwidth-hungry and latency-sensitive voice and video clients, and provides a dependable, secure network. The OmniAccess Stellar WLAN portfolio brings unparalleled connectivity, coverage, and performance to the modern Internet of Things (IoT) connected enterprise.
The 802.11ax high performance OmniAccess Stellar AP1301 is designed to accommodate the diverse and increasing capacity needs of next generation mobility and IoT-enabled networks. The OmniAccess Stellar AP1301 is powered with dual radios 2.4 Ghz/5 Ghz band serving high density Wi-Fi clients, supporting a maximum aggregate data rate of ˜1.77 Gbps (1.2 Gbps in 5 GHz and 573 Mbps in 2.4 GHz). Also supports 802.11ax (Wi-Fi 6) features, which include OFDMA, DL MUMIMO, 1024-QAM modulation and more, making tomorrow’s diverse digital workspaces highly reliable and efficient. Features enhanced WLAN technology with RF Radio Dynamic Adjustment, a distributed control Wi-Fi architecture, secure network admission control with Unified Access, built-in application intelligence and analytics. This makes it ideal for enterprises of all sizes that demand simple, secure, and scalable wireless solutions.
- Indoor Dual Radio, 5 GHz 802.11ax 2x2:2 and 2.4 GHz, 802.11ax, 2x2:2 (Wi-Fi 6) WLAN AP
- Integrated omni-directional antennas with maximum antenna gain of 3.3 dBi in 2.4 GHz and 3.3 dBi in 5 GHz
- 2x 10/100/1000 Base-T auto-sensing (RJ-45) port, Power over Ethernet (PoE) 802.3af compliant
- 1x USB 2.0 Type C (5V, 500mA)
- Reset button: Factory reset
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Direct 48 V DC source
- Factory reset button
- Ceiling/wall mounting with the optionally available Mount kit
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 802.11 ax (Wi-Fi 6) high efficiency features including; faster speeds, more capacity and effective airtime allocation
- Deliver enterprise-grade security and scale with simplicity
- Fully backward compatible with existing 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac deployments
- Orthogonal frequency division multiple access (OFDMA) enabling more clients to simultaneously operate in the same channel and thereby improving efficiency, latency, and throughput
- Multi-user multiple input, multiple output (MU-MIMO) allowing more data to be transferred at once and enables an access point to handle a larger number of concurrent clients
- Target Wake Time (TWT) makes Wi-Fi CERTIFIED 6 devices more power efficient
- Provides enhanced security with WPA3
- Can be deployed in three different modes, all through a single version of software, simplifying IT operations
802.11 ax (Wi-Fi 6) high efficiency features: IEEE 802.11ax allows enterprises to deliver high performance wireless LAN services with increased throughput, enabling more clients in dense environments, and bringing power efficiency to IoT devices, while remaining fully backward compatible with existing 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac deployments. The 802.11ax standard is a dramatic step forward in wireless LAN technology for all organizations. Some of the key 802.11ax features enabled on OmniAccess Stellar AP1301 include:
- Orthogonal frequency division multiple access (OFDMA) enabling more clients to simultaneously operate in the same channel and thereby improving efficiency, latency, and throughput. OFDMA can concurrently address multiple clients in both directions downlink (DL) and uplink (UL), including OFDMA Resource Units (RUs). OFDMA is very effective in environments where there are many devices with short frames demanding lower latency. Multi-user multiple input, multiple output (MU-MIMO) allowing more data to be transferred at once and enables an access point to handle a larger number of concurrent clients.
- 1024 quadrature amplitude modulation mode (1024-QAM) boosting peak data-rates by as much as 25 percent.
- BSS Coloring improves spatial reuse in dense environments by providing a mechanism for color coding different overlapping BSS’s, allowing more simultaneous transmissions.
- Extended Range (ER) provides increased coverage in scenarios where the receiving side encounters high path loss and channel delay spread, especially in outdoor environments.
- Target Wake Time (TWT) makes Wi-Fi CERTIFIED 6 devices more power efficient. This capability lets client devices sleep much longer, and wake up to less contention, extending the battery life of smart phones, IoT sensors, and other devices.
- Transmit beamforming improves signal power resulting in significantly higher rates at a given range.
Deliver enterprise-grade security and scale with simplicity:
The OmniAccess Stellar AP1301 enables a visionary distributed Wi-Fi architecture with centralized management and policy control. This enforces security at every step, starting at the network edge, and allowing unparalleled scale in network capacity. This architecture is vital for enabling the next generation of digital enterprise that demands business agility, seamless mobility, and secure IoT-enabled infrastructure, empowering business transformation through continuous innovation. The OmniAccess Stellar AP1301 provides enhanced security with WPA3, a new security standard for enterprise and public networks, improving Wi-Fi security using advanced security algorithms and stronger ciphers in enterprises, including the 192-bit security suite. Public spaces which provide open non-protected access will soon provide encryption and privacy using OmniAccess Stellar, which is ready to support the new security standard, Wi-Fi Enhanced Open based on Opportunistic Wireless Encryption (OWE). The access points can be deployed in three different modes, all through a single version of software, simplifying IT operations.
For medium to large-size enterprises, Alcatel-Lucent OmniVista® 2500 Network Management System (NMS) provides secure plug-and-play APs for large scale deployment, with user friendly workflows for wireless services and unified access for end-to-end security. OmniVista 2500 NMS comes with integrated Unified Policy Authentication Manager (UPAM) which helps define authentication strategy and policy enforcement for employees, guest management, and BYOD devices. The OmniAccess Stellar AP1301 has built-in DPI technology providing real-time application monitoring and enforcement capabilities. The network administrator can obtain a comprehensive view of applications running in the network and apply adequate controls to optimize the performance of the network for business-critical applications. OmniVista 2500 NMS provides advanced options for RF management, wIDS/wIPS for intrusion detection and prevention, and heatmaps for WLAN site planning. To further simplify IT, the APs can be managed as one or more access point groups (a logical grouping of one or more access points).
Cloud-enabled with Alcatel-Lucent OmniVista Cirrus Network Management as a Service:
The OmniAccess Stellar AP1301 can be managed by the OmniVista Cirrus cloud platform. OmniVista Cirrus powers a secure, resilient and scalable cloud-based network management platform. It offers hassle-free network deployment and easy service rollout with advanced analytics for smarter decisionmaking. OmniVista Cirrus also offers IT-friendly unified access with secure authentication and policy enforcement for users and devices.
On premises deployment with OmniVista 2500 NMS:
The OmniAccess Stellar AP1301 can be managed on premises from the OmniVista 2500 NMS. For small to medium-size enterprises, Wi-Fi Express provides secure web managed (HTTPS) cluster deployment. The OmniAccess Stellar AP1301, by default, can operate in a cluster architecture to provide simplified
plug-and-play deployment. The AP cluster is an autonomous system that consists of a group of OmniAccess Stellar APs which is managed by one AP that is elected as the primary virtual manager. One AP cluster supports up to 255 APs.
The AP cluster architecture ensures simplified and quick deployment. Once the first AP is configured using the configuration wizard, the remaining APs in the network will come up automatically with an updated configuration. This ensures the whole network is up and functional within a few minutes. The OmniAccess Stellar AP1301 also supports secure zero-touch provisioning with Alcatel-Lucent OXO Connect R2 which provides a mechanism by which all APs in a cluster will obtain bootstrap data securely from an on premises OXO Connect.
The W-Fi Express mode supports role-based management access to the AP cluster which includes Admin, Viewer, and GuestOperator access. GuestOperator access simplifies guest account creation and management, and can be used by any non-IT person such as a front desk worker or receptionist. The OmniAccess Stellar AP1301 also supports a built-in, customizable captive portal, which enables customers to offer secure and seamless guest access experience.
Quality of Service for unified communication apps:
The OmniAccess Stellar AP1301 supports fine-tuned, Quality of Service (QoS) parameters to differentiate and provide appropriate QoS for each application such as voice, video, and desktop sharing. Application aware RF scanning avoids interruption of real-time applications.
Radio Dynamic Adjustment (RDA) technology automatically assigns channels and power settings, provides DFS/TPC, and ensures that APs stay clear of all radio frequency interference (RFI) sources to deliver a reliable, high-performance WLAN. The OmniAccess Stellar AP1301 can be configured to provide part-time or dedicated scanning for spectrum analysis and wireless intrusion protection.
|Τύπος Προϊόντος||Outdoor WiFi Access Point|
|Εγγύηση||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
PartnerNET © 2014-2021